FAQ Plate Multiprinter
Why does not the printer not want to insert the material for printing?
You probably insert the material too fast or forgot to press online
- Adjust the metal rails to the width of the material
- Insert the material slowly until you hear a "bip"
- Press online button and make sure the online lamp is on
Why don't the printer print all of the text on the material?
There may be several things to check.
- Make sure the ribbon is correctly mounted, see the instructions under the lid
- Adjust the metal rails to the width of the label material
- Clean the material from grease stains, dust etc.
- Insert the label material slowly until you hear a bip