Terms of Trade
General Delivery Terms and Conditions (valid from 2020-05-28)
Fleximark AB applies the Sveriges Verkstadsindustrier (VI) [Association of Swedish
Engineering Industries] General Supply Provisions NL 09 for deliveries in Sweden,
Norway, Finland and Denmark as well as ORGALIME S 2012 for the remaining countries,
with amendments and additions as follows:
Prices specified in Fleximark's price list are gross prices (with some exceptions) and exclude VAT.
In the event of currency fluctuations and other changes beyond Fleximark's control, Fleximark
reserves the right to make a price adjustment.
In the case of express goods, the full shipping cost will be charged.
Articles not in stock and articles ordered through our e-Shop are sold only in the full
Payment must, unless otherwise agreed, be received by Fleximark no later than thirty (30) days
from the invoice date. In the case of payment after the due date of the invoice, interest on
overdue payment is charged in accordance with the Interest Act.
If no delivery terms have been agreed, the delivery takes place FCA Nyköping (Incoterms
A valid product specification is contained in Fleximark's e-Catalogue. If substantial changes are
made to the product even though the same article number is maintained, Fleximark is required to
inform the purchasers of that change.
If Fleximark realises or should have realised that the change could cause a great deal of
inconvenience, the customer is entitled to cancel the purchase.
Equipment that is used in aviation and space travel
Fleximark is not obliged to compensate the damage incurred to the customer or third parties, if
the goods were used in direct air and space travel applications and the damage resulted from
or in connection with the use of the goods pursuant to this Article, unless such damage would
be caused intentionally or in gross negligence by the seller.
The following applies in order for Fleximark to process any returns:
- Only returns for which liability can be attributed to Fleximark, such as incorrect dispatch or
manufacturing faults, are approved at no additional cost to the purchaser.
- Other returns must be approved by Fleximark. Taking into consideration unpacking costs,
checking, any adjustment work and repackaging, the purchaser is credited the
amount of the invoice with a deduction amounting to 30% for articles in stock.
- Return of goods with an invoice value below SEK 500 net is not accepted.
- In the event of a return, the goods must be accompanied by Fleximark's return shipping
note. This is a condition to ensure that the returns can be processed by Fleximark. For
information on processing of returns, see below.
Processing of returns
In the event of any returns, the following must be taken into account:
- Contact Fleximark for a return note.
- Fleximark issues a return note which must accompany the returned goods.
- Returns without a return note are not accepted and the products are then returned with shipping unpaid.
- A return shipping note is not equated to an approved return (see the criteria set out below).
- Only returns for which liability can be attributed to Fleximark, such as incorrect dispatch or manufacturing faults, are approved at no additional cost to the purchaser. For other approved returns, the purchaser is credited with the amount of the invoice with a deduction amounting to 30% for articles in stock.
Fleximark AB accepts returns when the following criteria have been met
- The goods must be in stock at Fleximark.
- The goods must have been delivered within the past 12 months.
- The goods must be in their unopened original packaging (as appropriate).
- The goods must be free from dirt, moisture, damage and other external effects that
mean that the goods cannot be resold without additional work for Fleximark.
- The goods must have been stored indoors.
- The goods must still form part of Fleximark's range.
- The goods must not be subject to new directives, approvals, etc. which make the
goods unsaleable for Fleximark.
- In the event that the goods cannot be returned to their original supplier, Fleximark must
have frequent sales of the goods that mean that the accepted returned article can be
sold within 6 months.
- The invoice value must exceed SEK 500.
- Liability must be able to be attributed to Fleximark due to incorrect dispatch or